POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : JPG-output with povray for windows v3.5 : Re: JPG-output with povray for windows v3.5 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:31:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPG-output with povray for windows v3.5
From: Marc Roth
Date: 18 Feb 2004 16:45:40
Message: <4033dd04$1@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> A WLAN is reliable as any other network as far as deliverly of data is
> concerned, it is just slow.  Nothing can get lost or be buggy just because
> it is used over a WLAN.
>
>     Thorsten
trust me, i have to use it every day... the problem is, that the walls
in our house are to thick for it to work properly... i made a check via
the ping utility over a week about 20% of the pings didn't arrive
but i do agree that it *should* be as reliable as any other network in a
more common situation ;)
bye,
    Marc